Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Software update fail on A32

(Topic created on: 08-17-2022 06:42 AM)
MaricaBarnard
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I've been trying to update my software for the past month and just keeps saying software update failed after download. I don't live near a Samsung service store nor do I have a back up. Is there any other solution to this problem? 
11 Comments
AMI-TCHI
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes, there is a solution to this problem. you must turn it off and back on again. do nothing but update. do not make calls or anything else.
0 Likes
AMI-TCHI
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes, there is a solution to this problem. you must turn it off and back on again. do nothing but update. do not make calls or anything else.
0 Likes
MaricaBarnard
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I've tried that numerous times still said failed to update firmware
0 Likes
McNell
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi. Kindly try this solution. It helped me on that issue.

... use a different smartphone to hotspot your galaxy A32, and make sure the network on the phone that you are hotspoting with is on 3G only for a stable network, don't set it on 4G or else it won't work (it willcomplete the download, but at the end it will give an invalid download alert). The speed might be slow but it's worth it.
0 Likes
crax
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Just sell it and get another one
0 Likes
DatGuy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Try to flash the update via Odin. You can find the firmware for your device on Sammobile. Make sure your CSC code matches.
0 Likes
McNell
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Okay, maybe I can help, it also happened with my Galaxy A32 but I came up with a solution. What you will have to do is, use a different smartphone to hotspot your galaxy A32, and make sure the network on the phone that you are hotspoting with is on 3G only for a stable network, don't set it on 4G or else it won't work. The speed might be slow but it's worth it. If you have any questions, I'm glad to help 😊.
0 Likes
Jaygrind
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

I can't update my phone to android 13, it's said cannot connect to the server when i tried to download it, although i have stable connection.

Please fix this issue

0 Likes
Jaygrind
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Screenshot_20230102-083220_Software update.jpg

0 Likes