Original topic:

Service Center Repair Issue

(Topic created on: 08-28-2020 12:39 PM)
theyashl
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

I have a Samsung A50 device. In recent days I was facing some issues with Charging Port, so I gave my device to Samsung Service Care for repairing. They called me yesterday and said, "Your issue with Charging Port is solved, but your phone is facing some issues with Voice over Calls, so you have to change Motherboard for Rs. 9,000."

When I gave mobile to the service center I was having no issues other than Charging Port, but now the service center is asking money for the problem which didn't exist before!

What should I do? Please help me!

0 Likes
7 Comments
AnilMokashi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
If the mobile is in warranty period, they have to do at their own cost.
theyashl
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

My device is not in the Warranty Period!

0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
brother onetime you check you phone voice issue really occurred or not if not take your phone from service center
theyashl
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Okay, I'll try that one. I rejected to receive my device because the service center told me about this problem. I'll check it on my own now, thanks for your reply.

0 Likes
hbpostve
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
not trustworthy anymore#service centres
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check network operator settings
Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Network operators > Select automatically > OK > Registered on network.
Note: We recommend to set device network operators as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
theyashl
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

I didn't accept my device from the service center because of this problem they created. And they are saying that it's not software but the Motherboard problem itself. My device was in a complete working state with no physical or liquified damage before I handover it to the service center.

0 Likes