Original topic:

Screen recorder in a,m series

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 10:12 AM)
harrydon
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I request u plz to make a compliant

Hello in 2020 online classes were there and I want to to record the classes as screen recorder was not available in my mobile Samsung A10s...so I downloaded third party app I had downloaded 10-15 third party screen recorder but even a single one can't record the voice in zoom app...Please provide screen recoder...I want to record my classes. In 2021 these shit online classes are also there so I have to record this...I thought Samsung is best but they can't even give screen recorder why you can't give one screen recorder you have such pro developers please now don't say that in one UI 3 you will get screen recorder that update will come in my mobile in August 2021 and I want it in this month sorry I if I am rude but...I am in class 10th plz 

I had done complaint in December 2020 that I want screen recorder in next update but many update came but in no one screen recorder was available even in 6000 rupees MI phone they provide screen recorder but in case of Samsung you need to buy 20000 plus mobile to get screen recorder.
2 Comments
adityaf62
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Bro find on u tube if anyone review the screen recorder which also record sound because samsung will take too long time to give u the option of screen recording don't compromise with academics find any other apk there should be a apk which record sound also
123as
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Screen recoder in my phone plz add
0 Likes