Original topic:

Samsung working on a fix for WhatsApp Dual Messenger file sharing issue

(Topic created on: 07-19-2021 05:07 PM)
MdTajammul
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A

Samsung’s Dual Messenger feature allows users to install two separate instances of popular instant messaging apps. This allows users to have two different Snapchat or WhatsApp accounts on the same phone. However, some users have been facing issues while using WhatsApp in the Dual Messenger mode, and Samsung is planning to fix those issues.

Galaxy smartphone users have been facing an issue where they are unable to send files saved on the phone via WhatsApp in the Dual Messenger mode. Moreover, users are unable to open files received via WhatsApp. This problem is present on WhatsApp version 2.21.10.16 (or later). Samsung has announced via its forum that it will fix this issue with a software update in the future.

Until then, Samsung recommends sending files by opening the Gallery or My Files app, selecting the files, and sharing them via WhatsApp’s second instance. To open files received on WhatsApp, the South Korean firm recommends forwarding them to your first WhatsApp account and opening them from there. Samsung had introduced the Dual Messenger feature four years ago.

Are you facing this issue on your Galaxy device while using WhatsApp in Dual Messenger mode? Let us know in the comments section below.

This Article From Sammobile

19 Comments
Galaxy A
Yes , it's bad problem , please ireceved important files by daul WhatsApp, and not able to use them , or save them in my phone
Plz what the solution?
MdTajammul
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Meanwhile please use WhatsApp Business application, because i am using nowadays and u will get all data from your dual WhatsApp. InShaa Allah soon samsung team & WhatsApp team both are working on it.
Galaxy A
Iwill do and tell you
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Amazing, thank you very much
MdTajammul
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
My pleasure, If your problem is solved kindly accept solution, its very simple Just click on three dots on the bottom right side of the comment, and click on Accept as solution .

Thank you.
Galaxy A
Look there is no box ( accept) to slect
Screenshot_٢٠٢١٠٨٠٥-٢١٥٧٤٠_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
MdTajammul
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Plz see clouded areaScreenshot_20210805-212434_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes when i select on 3 dots the only choice is (report