Original topic:

Samsung galaxy A73 Camera update and S21 fe battery performance update

(Topic created on: 10-31-2022 11:27 AM)
Members_OmUSTih
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I want to buy galaxy A73 but so many people saying camera colors, zoom and stabilization is bad and needs a update.

Have the latest updates fixed these issues?

And..

How was the S21 fe battery performance after the updates using the 120hz feature and keeping the power saver off?

0 Likes
14 Comments
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Bero why r u going for a73 at 43k go s21 fe
A73 at 34k isgood not at40lk above.
Members_OmUSTih
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

But what about battery performance?

0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro u can use some tip like u can download and install samsung guardian and use its module known as battery guardian u can download it from galaxy store ,if the app is shown s in the galaxy store of ur doewnload it,otherwise download finelock and from there install good guardianfrom that app install battery guardian .its very useful app
Its official app
Dont worry
au795
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
s21 fe's battery performance is the worst.Even with using 60Hz and power saving mode it doesnot lasts for 4 hrs😔😔😔. If battery performance is the main priority then a73 is a better option
0 Likes
Members_OmUSTih
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Thank you for answering.  What do you think about the camera performance on A73?

0 Likes
SahajOp
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It last for 4 to 5 hrs with 120hz for me
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
If camera and features are important go for s21fe. If battery is important go for any M series phones like M53.
You won't find good zooming in any phone without an optical lens.
0 Likes
Members_OmUSTih
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

M53 is a good phone but optical image stabilization and water resistance are not available on the M53. That is why I choosed A73 rather than m53 and these phones will get even android 6 These Samsung phones will get Android 16 update | Full list (androidupdatetracker.com)

0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
40k for A73 is too much.
0 Likes