Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung a12

(Topic created on: 01-29-2022 07:29 PM)
rishi59
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I just bought a12 yesterday and I updated the device with lastest security patch.. but I am facing very strange experience that when I am on call my front camera part is getting warm ..I spoke to service man also at samsung care but they have no clue .. any one can help me on this ?I have already scanned the device and there is very few basic third party app in my device
9 Comments
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
If the issue still persists then replace it as soon as possible
For how much did you buy it??
0 Likes
rishi59
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
13.5k bro
0 Likes
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
If you are facing issues then I would prefer to replace it and buy F22 or M12 or F12 or M21, whichever is available or if anything is not possible then replace it with a new A12
Btw if it gets slight warm while calls, it might be due to summers
0 Likes
rishi59
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
But bro I am using an iPhone and m01 as well none of the device gets warm ..why only day older device get warm ...
0 Likes
rishi59
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Bought it offline..
0 Likes
Solution
ATANUROY
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yes if you bought offline ,tooo you will have a replacement policy as DO till 14 days from the date of purchase....I request you to visit service centre they will check it as guide you...plz mark as solution
0 Likes
rishi59
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank you for great help .
0 Likes
smily17
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
same issue I have facing till now I bought Samsung m31 from offline for college online classes but it got warm while using it for 5mins and also while using camera. I visited service center for this issue they have change the motherboard 3time but also the heating affects problem has not been solved yet . I also call the customer support service for replacement but they replied not replacement will be done you have to go with service center and still my phone is under warranty..pls help
0 Likes
Members_1QCw6Vy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

My phone jyaroscop on please 

0 Likes