Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A50s (6Gb Ram) Hang and Lag during interace and in PUBG

(Topic created on: 04-09-2020 04:49 PM)
Anirudh2403
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I am very very disappointed with Samsung as my device, A50s, which has 6 Gb RAM and 128 Gb storage hangs a lot during interfaces and lags and fluctuates a lot while playing PUBG. 

If you are going to suggest me to Uninstall PUBG and try installing again then for your information, I have factory reset my entire device and installed PUBG then too, this powerful device is getting hot + lagging a lot + hangs a lot. I am guessing it is because of the Android 10 update. Please solve this problem through an update.

#Samsung #A50s #HangPUBG #interfaceHang 

10 Comments
vikas735
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i faced same problem with m30s
vikas735
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
like fluctuating ping frame lag
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
its Exynos 9611 processor that is what is creating problem. Before Android 10 where you facing the same issue?
0 Likes
Anirudh2403
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

no

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
ok
0 Likes
EngrMahfuj
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i think it will be ok from next update. please stay calm and wait for next update.
0 Likes
Cptprice
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
No Bro, It's because of PUBG Bug..But In my case it doesn't Hangs or lags....It runs smoothly on HD+Ultra and Smooth + Extreme too
0 Likes
Anirudh2403
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I probably must be because you haven't upgraded to Android 10 or some other case.

I request Samsung to look onto this matter very judiciously and bring out a solution ASAP.

Thanking you in Anticipation.

Cptprice
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
No Bro, My A50s is running on One Ui 2.0
0 Likes