Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A50 Brightness Problem - Dims The Screen Even With Autobrightness Off!

(Topic created on: 05-18-2020 05:28 PM)
gelic
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

I set the Adaptive Brightness off, changed several Screen Modes, Power Mode is on normal, tried different settings, but sometimes when I play a game, the screen will dim on its own!

It doesn't change the level of the brightness on the brightness bar, rather it simply decreases the brightness although it shows same level. Then after couple of minutes it would just turn it back to normal on it's own!

Also, I didn't notice this happening when using other apps, just games. Could it be some Game Launcher glitch?

Please help out. Thanks! :smiling-face:

14 Comments
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the issue:-

1) Do the reset settings of the device (setting>>general management>>reset>>reset setting).

2) Clear the cache of the game (settings>>apps>>games>>storage>>clear data and cache).

3) Run the device in Safe mode and check the issue.

4) If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions)

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Naim92
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

i am facing same issue. its very annoying.

0 Likes
AlaaElhage
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

I have the same problem it's really annoying I format the mobile and disk a reset factor and still the same please find a solution  for this I thought Samsung looking to be better 

0 Likes
survivor95
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
iam also facing same problem
0 Likes
pradeep1004
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
thanks it working after reset of device health service
0 Likes