Original topic:

Samsung Camera Quality Exynos devices

(Topic created on: 05-11-2019 04:41 AM)
Arth40
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
In past years before Xioami's Red mi note 5 pro came to Indian markets Samsung known for it's camera. But in recent years Samsung made their camera look like sh!t. Their Image enhancement technology has became worse.If you are going to compare Samung S10 + with google pixel 2 then you will find 3x better quality of pics then S10 +. Beacuse performance with exynos is also poor compare to Snapdragon. I think Samsung is going off air nearby future.
7 Comments
Galaxy A
Huge camera shadow details and dynamic range difference is clearly observed between the samples taken at same object same time and same scenario but one with snapdragon 855 and exynos 9820 , just see how superior snapdragon 855 clear and superior shadow details  and dynamic range rather muted and dark and washed out shadow area in Exynos version .

Its shame Samsung even after paying same amount as US Snapdragon 855 we are getting so poor processor interns of Camera DSP processing  , display calibration, and muffled and muttered 3.5 Audio Jack .

SAMSUNG PLEASE RESPOND TO US OR ELSE TAKE RETURN OF MY EXYNOS VARIENT AND GIVE ME SNAPDRAGON S10 PLEASE .PLEASE.
LDpatel
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yes you are right.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Refund my money
LDpatel
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yes.
I also want refund.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Or I will file case at Supreme Court for cheating with Indian customers for high prices as US but giving instead of best of best Snapdragon 855 giving third class worst performance rated and reviewed Exynos 9820.
Arth40
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yes Bro After wasting that much of much you are getting like nothing except look.
LDpatel
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
very good idea file a case against Samsung at supreme court for cheating.

But I think we should file a case not in supreme court but in INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE.
0 Likes