Original topic:

Samsung Account Hacked

(Topic created on: 05-19-2020 09:35 AM)
ArifAmir
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Few days ago my samsung account was  hacked by a hacker. He put his phoner number by deleting my phone number and created 2 step verification that’s why i could not log in my account. Than i communicate with samsung helpline by email. They reply me but it has taken a couple of days to recover my accoun.  Although the samsung team is so lazy they recover my account by verifing my some personal info.  After all i respect their activity. So if your account hacked by anyone   instantly contact with helpline via email. They will recover your acc
3 Comments
KP01
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
due to lockdown it is like problematic.. they will definitely help to recover your account. but don't share your any type of account bcs now a days hackers r too much
ArifAmir
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yeah, you are right. thanks
0 Likes
jose S
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

im having the same problem hacked with the same email. Whent to buy a new samsung and when i wanted to send over my account the hacher came also.I just saw it ontime and did not klik oke. same email adtes **bleep** yours. I think its a hacker  that **bleep**s with your battery and log in. My son had it to i think its has to do with financial apps like crypto apps.

the leek was probably the GGD Netherlands

0 Likes