Original topic:

Samsung A50 heating problem and turned off

(Topic created on: 05-05-2020 04:30 PM)
Naveensri
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Hi,

Last week I received Android 10 update in my Samsung A50 .After update I got a message in my phone that ' Your phone is heating up.So it will turn off automatically.Once it cools down it will turn on automatically'. I waited for almost 2 days and it didn't turn on.

So I switched on myself .After 2 min again same message came and it turned off .After that till now it is not switching on itself even after pressing power button several times.

Even I tried to enter into safe mode by pressing power button and volume down button. nothing worked out.

I tried to charge my phone and it show danger symbol n orange colour and didn't charge also

It is strange to see these problem in Samsung mobile which is known for its quality.So If anyone does have any solution for this please let me know.

11 Comments
iwinbarath
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
plz send pic
0 Likes
prabhu22
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i think your mobile charger PCB might be in troube. so you need to change that card through service center probably.
0 Likes
SouravHarijan
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
moisture detected at the bottom of your charging pin... Try to heat that portion in putting your phone upside down to direct passes the sun's rays .... hold it for 15 min if the temperature 32'C ...

if it still not working then you have to go to service center after lockdown.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
@souravHarijan first read it properly, he says a message appears frequently tht device getting hot it'll turn off automatically and wht are you talking about?
0 Likes
SouravHarijan
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
don't be act like a Brilliant.... Same problem I had also faced 5 months ago... dnt teach me ..
0 Likes
SouravHarijan
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
abbe... Diman ki dahi keu kar rahahe... Whenever foreign particles entered into the handset like water sand any type of dust... then software automatically heating up the device itself to avoid those particles. because heating is a way to some amount of water dries up .

If you don't know anything about it..so please keep calm.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
as you said your device isn't turning on then you can't do anything, there is no solution for it, you'll have to visit service center wait until lockdown ends
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Follow the given link to resolve overheating issue:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If issue still persist or for further assistance, kindly register your concern in Samsung members app (Samsung Member > Get help > send feedback > Ask question/Error report)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Members_XYyHLLp
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Same issue I'm facing from 3 days.error comes in safe mode also

0 Likes