Original topic:

Samsung A12 charging

(Topic created on: 07-12-2022 10:37 PM)
Debss
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
The Samsung A12 15watt fast charger is not fast, it takes 2:30 hour to fully charge.🙄🙄🙄🙄

9 Comments
SARANsai
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Sorry to say this my mobile galaxy j7 2016 model takes 1& 1/2 hr to full charge 😁
0 Likes
Debss
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Why this kolaveri?😢😢😢😢
0 Likes
SARANsai
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
For me there are other issues are there with this mobile galaxy j7
0 Likes
Debss
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
What happened broo?
0 Likes
SARANsai
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
My mobile was recently mistakenly went in to factory data reset fro that time it was showing the storage as full i have not signed my main g mail account and samsung account it shows all my contacts in this mobile and surprisingly when i create r do any changes in the contacts list it will be shown in this mobile ur contact list added new number or recently searched and my files app it sync my account in to it's google cloud drive option but it does'nt sync y data in to it
0 Likes
Debss
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
U must go to the service center, they will help u......🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
0 Likes
SARANsai
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Already went they have done factory reset and gave me but the problem still remains
0 Likes
SARANsai
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I think it might be the os issue present running os is 8 so it might have isses i think so
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/my-galaxy-device-is-not-fast-charging-how-do-i-fix...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes