Original topic:

Review of A52s 5G after using device 1 years.

(Topic created on: 01-29-2023 10:10 PM)
Durgesh478
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hey Everyone around!

So, it's been more than 1 years of uaing my Galaxy A52s 5g (8 + 128). 

During this time, I've used it for Gaming, watching Movies, listening to music, took some notes, used it as much as I could, and I must say it's one of the best handset in Galaxy A series lineup. Though it's not a flagship, but it's not less though. 

The camera quality is good, speakers are good and when you switch on the Dolby Atmos, you are really getting immersed in the audio.
 Coming to the screen of the set, I have only one sentence, Samsung never compromises with mobile screens. I've also used the device to test some of the apps developed by me, and the device works as same as like normal usage even when debugging mode is on.

Also, the feature updates, OneUi updates, all come on time and are making the device even more sophisticated.

So far, the experience is so good, and the device works as same as it was, when I opened out od the box, for the first time.

Thanks

*P. S. Only problem I've faced was it's reduced battery capacity, that too a month ago, but after the recent update, it has improved a bit.
9 Comments
Kunal2
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Thnaks for the post bro. Really good👌👌
I too have the same kind of experience with my A52s
Galaxy A
Agreed 👍 I'm also using the same model and kind of satisfied except missing fm radio not sure people are using that now or not but I'm kind of a person who still enjoys FM i would like to add is introducing new features as we get to know like object eraser, voice focus, profile addition but we haven't got any of the new features only one we got is maintenance mode which we probably wont use as it is only required if we give it to the service centre for repairing thing.
Durgesh478
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hey Prashant,

For me, when someone says about FM App on a smartphone, it becomes a nostalgic moment. Missing this much more than any other feature.

Talking about the other features as u stated, we've only option to wait till next Feature update.
Galaxy A
Yaa right let's see
Kunal2
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Hey bro you can install object eraser in your A52s by sideloading app n its works like default. I using object eraser in my A52s
Galaxy A
Absolutely we can bro but dont want to use any third party app. Basic ideas was here as we are paying that much amaount which comes under premium category so we are supposed to get features update from samsung itself instead of downloading it from third party. If i have to download it from third party app i would have bought any chinese smartphone with lesser price bro..
Mk25zen
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
True
markwilliam
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Yes same experience here too..its one gem of a device
Galaxy A
Yeah, it is best in A series.