Original topic:

Reality of samsumg phone's

(Topic created on: 01-29-2023 02:15 AM)
Indresh1108
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
One thing about samsung will never change............ that phone hangs vey fast and because of which phone become as slow as tortoise ............. company still not looking to this serious issues .... not suprise anymore 
7 Comments
Galaxy A
Which model are you using?
0 Likes
Indresh1108
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Galaxy A13
0 Likes
SCsamcom
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Not agreeable. I am not facing any such problems, please check for open apps, apps Access to your phone, if required put Data saver On- that stops excess data consumption and hanging etc. There are many steps are there, you search online and go through to implement
0 Likes
Indresh1108
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks for your idea but i tried all setting still the condition is same .... sounds like High shop faded dish.
0 Likes
SCsamcom
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
What's the RAM, is it 4 GB?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I agree to what you said, A13 is amongst the basic models of Samsung phones, and if the usage gets heavy than it is supposed to, it will start to hang a little. It might come with more RAM but it's the processor and the usage that matters. Samsung is a little problematic at this range of phones. If you go over the 25k range, you start to understand and get the true potential of Samsung. I had a A20 and it was great at first but then I had to limit my usage gradually, clear up cache data's continuosly, remove unnecessary apps, no game plays. But with my S20 now, Samsung is at its finest. So, it's a bad generalisation to say that all Samsung phones have issues just because a few models have so.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Check space availability:

Is there sufficient space available on your device?
Kindly check the space on your device:
Path: Settings > Device Care >Storage

To improve the device performance there should be sufficient space. Request you to keep at least a ''minimum 20% internal memory free''.

Kindly check RAM in your device:-
Path: Settings>Device care>Memory.

To improve the performance RAM of the device should be free. So, clear the RAM memory once a day.
Check app cache
Does the device hang while accessing any particular Application/Game etc?

Please follow the below steps
1- Clear app cache through Device care:

Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Device care.
Step3: Tap on Storage.
Step4: Tap on CLEAN NOW.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes