Original topic:

Proximity sensor started to bother me

(Topic created on: 06-16-2020 01:30 PM)
iamiceparticle
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
What the h!ell samsung. What you changed in the proximity sensor of latest devices?

Now the movement is started at some place after COVID-19 restrictions ended, the flaw in design is irritating.

Now if you keep your mobile in loose trouser or shorts and draw your mobile out of pocket you see that you already tried unlocking your mobile 25 times and need to enter pin.

I am going to sell my A71 if it is not fixed.
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A

bro this isnt going to fix at all under screen everything ruin the device performing this is the reason i am against of this bezeless trend this needs to stop for good the madness of all screen is just killing and ruining smartphone experience even I some time face this problem on note10 plus everything under screen is just killing and ruining everything smartphone needs the physical bezel on the top of screen 

Galaxy A
Bro it can be fixed. like voice recorder and phone app use proximity sensor. They just need to find a way.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
If they will not fix it, I will sell my mobile. Its really irritating.
0 Likes
SudhirkumarS
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Go to display settings and turn on accidental touch protection. Maybe this will help you
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Its useless. I have already enabled it.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes