kiratsaini
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hello Shame on you all Samsung team 
Problems and Fault 
1) Samsung all font style are paid not a free 
2) Dual messenger not work properly,all apps not show in dual messenger 
3) Screen recorder notification panel option not provide in Samsung Galaxy A21s, 
4) Not show network speed in display panel and one day data uses not show notification bar 
5) My phone restarts automatically and I don't use any third party apps.. 
6) All other models have this system, 
The other is better than you, like Redmi, oppo, vivo, realme, Shame on you shame on you We are regretting, We are suffer We will now buy Redmi's mobile and I will throw your mobile in the bin.. 
Thanks Samsung 
Regards ..Singh..
4 Comments
Jasirmd72
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Free-Fonts-For-Galaxy/td-p/10065220

Get fonts for free by following this.
It's working perfectly with me
0 Likes
shuma
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Why there same apps showing in my app list how to remove. One of them,
0 Likes
shuma
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I bought Samsung 5MG but it doesn't have slot for pin to be inserted of wired Headphones, which is biggest drawback . Upon asking the in Your gallery and out let at infinity mall in Mumbai from where I purchased, they said you have to buy USB Adapter which had to be inserted to plug in battery chargers slot and on other end you can insert pin of any headphones in cylindrical slot for pin which doesn't work. .I have Samsung 7 Edge Headphones which I tried but doesn't work but same one works on other compatible handsets of Samsung. This is the biggest cheating of From reputed co like you. Several communications with your company go unheard and unanswered. Please arrange for compatible USB Headphones adapters immediately.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Kindly use a genuine Samsung charger.

Note: We always recommend using a genuine Samsung charger for charging your device.
There are two methods to disable the auto-restart function
Method 1

Please follow the below steps:
Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on General management.
Step3: Tap on Reset.
Step4: Disable Auto restart (if enabled).
Step5: Auto-restart disabled.

Please follow the below steps:
Step1: Go to "Settings"
Step2: Tap on "Battery and device care"
Step3: Tap on Three dots
Step4: Tap on "Automation"
Step5: Disable "Auto-restart at set times" if enabled

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes