Original topic:

Powerbank compatibility.

(Topic created on: 04-17-2022 09:33 PM)
pd_06
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Let's have a talk on this..!
I am planning to buy a powerbank for my A52s. Earlier I was using Mi 10000mAh powerbank for charging Mi Note 4 (I gave it to my sister now). I liked the powerbank and decided to look for 20000mAh variant. When I was going through the product specs, I saw the output power.

Mi powerbank output wattage

Look at the parameters, there is onlyone power output of 15w (usb-c). Then I checked the input charge parameters of A52s.

A52s wattage rating (15W / 25W)

So how does one's company powerbank gets compatible to another's company smartphone when there is difference in power ratings? 

Note: I also gone through the samsung 10000mAh powerbank. And obviously, It matches with A52s input power.

25 Comments
Galaxy A
Go with samsung. It will give proper output and thereby will give long battery life
0 Likes
pd_06
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Samsung powerbank are mostly out of stock here and their only powerbank has 10000mAh battery. I am looking for 20000mAh.
0 Likes
ArvindFluidic
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It is available in Amazon. Get 2 10000mah 😅
0 Likes
Galaxy A

What you see under Status Information is the maximum voltage and current combo (called Power Profile) supported by your device for fast charging.

If the charger doesn't support this exact power profile, it will still charge the phone, but at slower speeds.

0 Likes
pd_06
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Already 15w "fast" charging feels slow, and the powerbank will charge less than 15w.. lol 😆
0 Likes
Galaxy A

OEMs do this deliberately to promote sales of their own accessories.

0 Likes
pd_06
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Currently their own accessory is out of stock.. 🙃
0 Likes
Vikram1501
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Mi 20000 powerbank will charge your a52s @15watt. You can buy it.

I am using it for My s20fe 5g which has same charging specs.
pd_06
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Is it showing "fast charging" when you connect it?
0 Likes