Original topic:

Nougat update A9 Pro

(Topic created on: 09-23-2017 07:43 PM)
kasi108
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
After upgrading NOUGAT update to A9 PRO it looks Degrading handset performance and Features.
Many basic features missing in the update which already available in earlier version. and consumes much battery and all my saved DICTIONARY data was gone and SETTINGS looks copied from WINDOWS OS and very confusing. While calling background wallpaper is very dull. notifications doesn't have app logo.
and all my saved notification tones gone and restores to default include Third party apps and system sounds.
Samsung please update the OS as early as possible, before i irritate and frustrate.
7 Comments
Emkay
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
When will we get the update? It's end of September now. When I purchased the phone I have been told that it will get upgrade soon. But not yet received. I called the service centre but not appropriate response. Every time getting the robotic answer. Not expecting such a service from Samsung. Other brands like Vivo, Micromax, Redmi phones are better in terms of rolling the update. There is no if you give the update after one year of release. Thinking of changing the brand now. I wonder why some people are attached to Apple brand it's all because of their quality product and service.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
We appreciate your inestimable suggestion. We have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
0 Likes
romeyraj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
after update battary is very fast dreining
0 Likes
romeyraj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
a9 pro battary to much good but after upgreding i feel very bad becouse battery is going down very fast so pls resolve this problam as soon as posible
0 Likes
Simran3490
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i have a suggestion...factory data reset ur phone...
m also a9 pro user..i did the sane and now...the problem is solved
0 Likes
kasi108
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hmmm... i can't do this... Because i paid money for Samsung... And nougat is currently outdated OS in the market., but now we are receiving update. Am expecting OREO soon.. ha haha.
0 Likes
vishvarajsinh
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
no bros....battey works fine with my devuce .....morever it become longlasric
0 Likes