Original topic:

Not able to decrease Gboard Sound

(Topic created on: 11-18-2021 10:31 PM)
muktadirkhan889
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
So since I don't like the Samsung keyboard so I shifted to Gboard but there is a problem with Gboard on OneUI.

No matter how much I decrease the sound from the Gboard settings, it is always the same. And if I set it to system default then also it doesn't changes when I change the system volume. 

Has anybody else faced a similar issue? Help me If you know some fixes..
3 Comments
Green_Grass
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
I also use Gboard in my samsung mobile.
I done setting to reduce sound, and it worked.

Go to Gboard settings, click on preferences, and turn OFF that option- sound on keypress
Jeevan28
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes, correct
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

When you open the keyboard in it there is an icon of setting. Please click on that icon and after that, you will see the option of resetting the setting please once reset that setting and then try it once.

However, we would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes