Original topic:

No one of believe me it is samsung A35 5G problem now I have proof

(Topic created on: 04-04-2024 07:18 AM)
Sreenivas_m
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

This samsung galaxy A35 5g model mobile is facing serious display/software issues 
Why iam saying this ?
While Comparison between A35 5G with A55 5G and A very recent purchase of A35 5G mobile by experiencing serious mobile issues like screen grid lines ,heating ,charge draining.in my opinion 
This samsung galaxy A35 5g mobile is absolutely a failure model

18 Comments
AtG1985
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Pls post this in Galaxy A forum to get the needed attention from the moderators.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I think you wants a perfect without zero issue device.
0 Likes
Anand_Avnish
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Nothing I'm facing such display issue but yeah battery draining fast 15 - 85 % last only about 5 hrs without 5G network.
Reaperloyal
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Bro i had used a33 n rn im using a34 a33 was still. Acceptable but a34 this is worse i do not know of a35 i wish not to upgrade to samsung a series ever again rather i would say if someone is out there to buy a phone ubder 40k then wait for iphone se 4 i hope that would be much better than these **bleep** a series phones samsung is only looting us with brand name for a series
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you to share the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

To attach the log file: Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
IBRK
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I purchased a35 on 17th April 2024. Facing same screen issue.IMG-20240420-WA0004_1000019221_1713580539.jpgIMG-20240420-WA0005_1000019224_1713580540.jpg
JAKI1504
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Same I too facing this same problem from the day I bought this phone and coustumer care is saying this is a software glitch they are not taking this seriously and the games are not supporting at all that even 4 gb ram phone works!
0 Likes
IBRK
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Service center person told that a patch update is expected in first week of May 2024 to address the display issue. Waiting for the patch
0 Likes
Sreenivas_m
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Plz compliant in samsung service center
0 Likes