Original topic:

No haptic feedback on A52

(Topic created on: 03-29-2023 12:00 AM)
mrxrp
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Few months ago there was some issue with the vibration motor of my A52 and it stopped working however after one UI 5 update it started working but unfortunately i updated my device again today with the 1st march 2023 update and the haptics are not working again . The phone doesnt vibrates when you receive a call as well
3 Comments
Rohitvma007
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Motor change hogi mere bhi hua tha yea issue
0 Likes
kaustubhk
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
How much did they charge?
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

1. Menu>apps>settings>sound and vibration>vibration pattern>choose the vibration pattern of your choice.

2. Swipe up the home screen>settings>tap sound and vibration>tap "vibration feedback" to enable it or disable it.
Note: When the switch turns blue it means the vibration feedback feature has been enabled.

3. Kindly perform the interactive check of vibration in the Samsung Member Application (Samsung member app>>Get help>>Interactive checks>>Vibration).

In case the issue still occurs. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes