Original topic:

My experience with One UI 6

(Topic created on: 01-05-2024 08:23 PM)
lighto12
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
OK, to be honest it was worth the wait One UI 6 on the A73 is super stable like I still remember the time when I installed one UI 5 for the first time and it seriously disgusting it was lagging and stuttering the whole time in social media and other stuff and was really laggy but in One UI 6 it is not that case 

It is really butter smooth and snappy with better animations and NO stuttering even when I connected to the Internet or hotspot after being offline for a while ( 2-5 hrs) which would make my device lag in One ui 5 and 5.1 

And the quick panel I know a lot of people hate it but I personally think it looks gorgeous and cool and modern. I also didn't experience any reachability issues it is normal for me 

But that said there are still some bugs 

1. When a notification comes form up in the detail form I can see through the popup
Which is suttle but kinda weird 

2. When in gesture and going to the task changer from an app the app has sharp corners in the beginning of the animation and then switches to rounded corners at the end which for me is visually disturbing

That issue is the main one that I just hate 
So if anyone can solve it please tell

Other than that it has been a near perfect experience with almost everything .
Also the font is an upgrade here 👌 

Really stable upgrade 

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK SAMSUNG 👍 

Task changer glitch

It seems even A54 users have it 

Those photos are from reddit with the same glitch
2 Comments
Ali_Elwasief
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Wait... Is that an iPhone 14 wallpaper on a Samsung???
0 Likes
lighto12
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I guess that reddit user who shared this photo is obsessed with iphone walls
0 Likes