Did you mean: 

Original topic:

My Lockdown experience

(Topic created on: 08-21-2020 07:19 PM)
Zillaman
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Just before  lockdown  I was using a phone  that was just not up to the standards, as a Soccer  I frequently take picture and videos of my kids and share to their parents.  The video quality  was  poor and disappointing. 

Suddenly  we had outbreaks of Covid-19  scattered around the country  and we had to close schools and sporting  activities. I just had to share a few videos  just to show  my clients  how  are we progressing on the field , though I felt embarrassed but the videos  where awesome based on my experience and Soccer  qualifications. 

I  just joined  this  company  called Mirror Trading International  which is an investment club. In the short space of time  that I joined  I managed to raise enough to  buy a new phone. Required  features  where graphics  , space  and fast performance.  I knew that I just  had to go for  Sumsung as it always delivers the latest  and  best features.  

I was blessed few weeks after purchasing the phone when I entered  the Sisonke competition and won an awesome  TV . So this is how  lockdown has  been  so far for me 

@Tshegofatso zilla Marule 
#find me on Facebook,  Twitter and Instagram 
10 Comments
AjayMay
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
hi wen did you win an have you received your TV. reason for asking is I haven't received mine as yet
0 Likes
Zillaman
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes I recieved it last month , you need to do your follow up with the the support team
0 Likes
Zillaman
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I'd like to invite you to a zoom presentation , it's an opportunity unlike any other that is scamming people and giving them false promises. I respect the people I connect with and I don't mean to be rude but I share with the people because I believe in sharing this opportunity
0 Likes
AjayMay
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
what is this abt?
0 Likes
Zillaman
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
It is an investment club called Mirror Trading International, we use Bitcoin as our base currency and we just grow our Bitcoin by just investing, no monthly fees/ subscriptions, no waiting periods, no caps.
all you do is watch your money grow
0 Likes
AjayMay
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
add me on whatsapp 0642447405
0 Likes
Zillaman
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
cool
0 Likes