Original topic:

Multitouch Issue in gaming.

(Topic created on: 02-19-2022 11:48 AM)
bryannetro27
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I bought a brand-new Galaxy A52s on 18/02/2022 for playing Call of Duty: Mobile. I downloaded the game, and started playing and noticed that when I play with 2 fingers or more (I play with 4), there's a lot of touch delay. Could someone help?
18 Comments
Himanshu_
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Yes yes. Of course. Its just UI bug. Which will get fix in future dont worry. Since, UI 4.0 is newer one so, it has bugs & glitches. You just send an error report to Samsung team they will help you.
0 Likes
bryannetro27
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
ok thanks
0 Likes
bryannetro27
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
dude i just bought this device.
bryannetro27
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
can you tell me how do i send an error report? this is my first device (samsung)
0 Likes
Himanshu_
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Yah sure.

1st open game. Play it. When you feel theres a touch delay 2 to 3 time. Close the COD.

Come back to Samsung Member app.

In the bottom last option you will find

Get help > scroll down & select Error report under send feed back section> select Touch issue from the list > select frequency of problem occurrence then describe your problem briefly. Not so short not so long description. Then click on send button from top right corner. Along with sending message your log file also get generated automatically and will sent.

You can also attach manually image or screen recording of your game play with issues. (Video + image File in combined must not be more tha 15MB size).

0 Likes
bryannetro27
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i fixed it by clearing cache partition of the phone, and changing some in-game settings
0 Likes
Himanshu_
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Great
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-is-my-phone-slowing-down-and-how-can-i-speed-i...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
rizekkun
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

hello I was considering buying this phone for Call of Duty: Mobile gaming purposes. I also play with 4 fingers and I was wondering if you still encounter this problem and if it ruins your gameplay. 

0 Likes