Original topic:

Motherboard Issue on Samsung A50s

(Topic created on: 01-27-2021 09:24 PM)
SatzRJ
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

Hi ,

Last weak i faced an issue on samsung A50s when i pulled plug from smartphone from charge phone got dead there is no response  and can't able to restart it. The same issue is happen on one of my friend phone A50 same motherboard failure issue. This is all happens becuase of poor quality on making an smartphone. This is an serious  we put money on big brand they were **bleep** us using un quality materials. Worst ever experience.

12 Comments
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

M31ra
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Last weak i faced an issue on samsung A50s when i pulled plug from smartphone from charge phone got dead there is no response  and can't able to restart it. The same issue is happen on one of my friend phone A50 same motherboard failure issue. This is all happens becuase of poor quality on making an smartphone. This is an serious  we put money on big brand they were **bleep** us using un quality materials. Worst ever experience.
0 Likes
Jaydeep7700
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
yes , same problem is happen with my cousin . the A50s is just 13 month older and motherboard dead . when we go to services center they sais rs 9500 for motherboard change . Name is big but quality is poor.
bilalusean
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

I'm facing the same auto restart issue for last two weeks. It is really irritating. I did all the ways mentioned in the forums. Even factory reset didn't help. When I check in service center they suggested to change the motherboard, it around 7k. Me and My friend bought the mobile same time, I chose samsung due to I trust samsung brand and my friend chose vivo. Still vivo phone is rocking in its performance. I will never buy samsung devices here after.

Right now power saving mode with limited apps stops the auto restart but not completely.

0 Likes
Munga
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I bought my a 50s in Kenya at mobile hub . I was told I have 24 months warranty now 14 months later my phone freezes and restart and now the story changed to the phone was for asian market Samsung Kenya can't handle it. 

I am one sad customer .+254722800442

0 Likes
harika vangara
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung,

For  10 yrs I have stayed away from your brand due to an unknown lack of trust... somehow I chose one day to buy Samsung A50s and it became true... I wasnt totally happy with its functioning... the face lock took loads of time ... the finger print was horrible... it became slow after 2 months usage... I managed  it.  After 10 months usage, it gets hung up but restarts... two more months later total shut down suddenly... the customer care guy quoted 9.5 k, saying it was a mother board issue... you are only interested in accumulating money but not in providing quality. I would never suggest another soul this brand... unless they are filthy rich...

I would be really glad if you could stop making pieces with no quality or atleast attend to concerns in case of such damages.

regards

Samsung_fmOlmzh
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

I am facing the same problem. The service center guy told the price of the motherboard as 9K and also said that there is no guarantee on the motherboard, if the same problem comes the next day itself, then 9K rupees will have to be spent again. Really horrible. Never want to buy this brand again.

0 Likes
parth4355
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi ,

Last weak i faced an issue on samsung A50s when i pulled plug from smartphone from charge phone got dead there is no response  and can't able to restart it. The same issue is happen on one of my friend phone A50 same motherboard failure issue. This is all happens becuase of poor quality on making an smartphone. This is an serious  we put money on big brand they were **bleep** us using un quality materials. Worst ever experience

0 Likes
johnss
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I have galaxy a50s and ,1 year is not yet completed , and i got motherboard problem ,i m working on my phne nd get hang then restart 10-12times in a day ,samsung phones as a **bleep** technical issues.
0 Likes