Original topic:

Instagram quality loss on story upload

(Topic created on: 01-21-2023 02:01 PM)
kuram97
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I am using galaxy A52 and whenever i upload the story on Instagram, the quality get loss either its photo or video, i turned on high quality uploads on Instagram, watched tons of tutorials on internet but still not solved, even updated phone. Updated and reinstalled Instagram so many times, still not solved. 
Does any one have solution?

8 Comments
NxsMìKey
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
I think there is no solution to this.
Instagram and Whatsapp like social media platforms use less storage quality of image and videos to upload and download fast
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Change setting to highest quality.
0 Likes
Starshiv
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Go to Instagram settings>Account> cellular data usage

There select the highest available quality option and off data saver

Here is the ss Screenshot_20230121_151317_Instagram_1000010779_1674294197.jpg
0 Likes
kuram97
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Yeah did that but didn't worked, thank you.
0 Likes
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Open insta>tap profile>tap 3 line on top right corner>tap on settings>tap on account>find and tap on mobile data use> trun on highest quality option.Screenshot_20230121-151842_Instagram.jpg
0 Likes
kuram97
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Yeah did that but didn't worked, thank you.
0 Likes
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Then the issue with insta.

They want to save money
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.
Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

If the issue still persists, kindly register your concern in the Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes