Original topic:

Honest review?

(Topic created on: 12-30-2022 04:26 PM)
Thinleyydjehr8
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
I m thinking about shifting to s21 Fe From a52s but i for now i m acessing all the factors whether this upgrade will be sensibles, so i would like to hear on set review from those people who have used both phones and tell me what are main difference be it in positive or negative. 
And lastly tell me whether this shift will be sensible or i will just waste my cash.
2 Comments
Phoenix10
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Let me tell you the cons first. The phone's battery life won't be as good as a mid range phone. You'll have to charge it twice a day. Also the phone tends to get a bit warm but I wouldn't call it overheating. Lastly there are jitters, frame drops and lags in the UI animations which I absolutely hate as it doesn't feel premium. Another bug I hate is that the phone's wifi fails to switch back to the 5 GHz band automatically when I'm connected to a dual band router. Though things have improved after the android 13 update, it's still far from perfect. I hope Samsung solves the remaining issues with One UI 5.1.

Now coming over to the pros, display and the camera are truly flagship grade. The camera sensor maybe a bit old but Samsung's photo processing is exceptional. The performance of the device is decent enough. I never faced any lags with daily light to moderately heavy tasks. However, remember that the processor is not optimized for gaming. It's not a big deal for me as I don't play a lot of games. Usually I play COD Mobile for an hour daily and the performance is similar to an upper midrange phone. Regarding connectivity, I never had any issues. The network was stable and I'm also getting 5G in Kolkata. Only con in terms of network would be that the modem used in the SoC is a subpar one and won't offer very high speeds, but you won't realise it unless you have poor network in your area. You'll also get pretty quick updates and for a long time.

All in all it's a pretty good device getting most of the things right. If you can get it under 35k it's a great deal.
Danish716
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
If u want yo buy fe series then wait for s22 fe or u cam buy this also
0 Likes