Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Hello everyone I am facing this issue on my a34 5g since past two months

(Topic created on: 01-21-2024 12:54 PM)
Reaperloyal
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
After every consecutive week or so this happens idk why but my optical fingerprint scanner tilts and does not take my fingerprint a video is attached pls see this I would like samsung to look for this issue and help me provide some assistance regarding the same and the display is not cracked it is the phone's screen protector 
This video clearly shows my issue 

Kindly provide me with necessary action to be done in order such that this problem doesn't occur again in near future 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Remove your Fingerprint then add it again and if it works then please make it sollution by clicking on three dot top right of my comment then click on Accept Sollution

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 Comments
Anand1244
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Go to service centre they will fix this free of cost ig it's in warranty
0 Likes
Solution
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Remove your Fingerprint then add it again and if it works then please make it sollution by clicking on three dot top right of my comment then click on Accept Sollution
0 Likes
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
May be it can also be due to the screen protector as the screen can't detect finger properly because of Screen Protector
0 Likes
Reaperloyal
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
But the fingerprint button also tilts itself that shouldn't be happening
0 Likes
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Did you remove and re added the fingerprint?
0 Likes
Reaperloyal
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i did it but i did not get any issue till now but this thing happens many a times
Reaperloyal
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
You can see in video
0 Likes
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes
0 Likes
Arbaaz
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Do a factory reset once and change the broken screen protector. The damaged part of the screen protector might be the issue of false touch on screen. Pls take backup of your phone before reset so you can restore all data afterwards.
0 Likes