Original topic:

Heating Issues

(Topic created on: 09-27-2020 02:24 PM)
iamiceparticle
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Lately I am observing some heating issues.

Whenever I play games and do heavy processing instead of my Samsung mobile, my brains heats up. And instead of battery draining, I feel my body loosing energy.

To my question, One of the Samsung executive responded that we have implemented this ground breaking cooling technology, since we are not able to fix heating issues with exynos. To discourage users from playing games on Samsung mobiles.

So now instead of exynos, users brain will heat up.
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
🤔 tera snapdragon processor hain phir bhi heat? 🤣🤣🤣 isliye mene bola tha .. jab software me hi ghapla to kya snapdragon aur kya exynos..dono same hi samajh lo
Galaxy A
I came from future. And I was using Galox S300000000¹/n
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
udhar note 20 ka temperature 70 degree tak ja raha hain🤣😝 poultry firm ko immediately samsung ke sath contact karna hoga
Galaxy A
Akhir Samsung chahta kya hai phone lo bhul jao after sales service issues. 🙈 Winter k tym aane wala hai tab itna issue nhi rahega 😁
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
winter time battery drain 🤣 cold weather me battery waise hi drain hota hain ..aur ie upar se samsung ka battery 🔋 ... isliye me mera device ko ac 16 temperature me rakh ke adapt karwa raha hoon abhi se🤣🤣😝
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
lol.. 🤣🤣🤣
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Overheating" issue please follow the below given step:-

> Close background running apps and uninstall the unnecessary apps.

For more details follow the instructions provided in the link given below:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes