Original topic:

Galaxy store

(Topic created on: 04-09-2022 06:50 AM)
amner
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Anyone knows how to shut the fk up this app without force stop or Uninstall ,dammit it's so annoying ,I did turned off background data usage and still it downloads unwanted applications without my permission,it's time to change to a new brand
10 Comments
AdyKale
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Sometimes when Galaxy store is opened it gives option to download unwanted apps. Without it it does not start.

We can all unselect the apps and then continue further.

But still this is irritating thing.
amner
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yeah I do unselect every app that shows then go to store after I leave the app there is the notification bar showing apps downloading and this bullsh*t ain't go to straight the app notification purpose just like shows the activity 😑, there is another thing like that called app cloud found it on new update behave like similar
NOOB_2ND_ACC
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
No u can do back and then it will be continued
0 Likes
Furyplayz
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Well galaxy store is part of one ui core components even tho u can remove it , u can't do it easily , you first need to root your device then do android debugging and then maybe uninstall it from adb if ur willing to.
0 Likes
amner
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I don't want to uninstall this app bc the system apps update packs coming from galaxy store the only problem is this irritating behavior
0 Likes
Furyplayz
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Oh ok
TheMystic
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Remove the 'Install unknown apps' permission from Settings/ Apps/ 3 dots on top right/ Special Access.

If required, use a firewall app and block the Galaxy Store from connecting to the internet. You can update the system apps manually once a month or so.
amner
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Nah I already turned off that permission still it downloading. I think the app can change system settings I can see lot of reviews like this from the app store, ok thanks looks like I got only the firewall option left
TheMystic
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Turn off all permissions to Galaxy Store. I have seen other people complaining about this same problem. It is very disrespectful of Samsung to implement this kind of behaviour with their apps.