Original topic:

Galaxy a52s 5g notification panel stuttering

(Topic created on: 08-05-2022 10:02 AM)
thecommander
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Guys ,are you  facing any kind of notification  panel stuttering or frame drop while unlocking the phone and if we dragged the notification panel at that time it lags  or a kind of frame drop is seen .it's quite irritating bug I ever witnessed in a premium midrange mobile like a52s 5g .and I have been reporting this issue for about around 6 months  no update had even released to fix this error .if there is a stack of unreaded messages are there in the panel immediately after unlocking when we dragged the panel a frame drop is seen or stuttering .EVEN WHEN WE OPENED THE CAMERA APPIN THE BACKGROUND AND TRY TO DRAG THE NOTIFICATION PANEL AT THAT TIME ALSO IT SHOWS THIS STUTTER .I CHECKED THIS WITH OTHER BRAND PHONES ALSO NO OTHER PHONES ARE SHOWING THIS KIND OF FILTHY BUG THOSE PHONES ARE Smooth and why does samsung had not improved yet even after submitting the  error report 😔
9 Comments
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes this is a old problem and solved upto some extent in A52 4g
It might get fixed with one ui 5
Keep sending error reports
0 Likes
thecommander
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Already been sending for around 6months got tired brother. But other company mobiles have buttery smooth experience in the panel even if camera is opened .that's why I got irritated by this ui experience for the price we had payed we need to be served better
0 Likes
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Use galaxy app booster and do factory data reset after next update.
Venu_G
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I too have that notification lag, i reported it many times but this lag not yet fixed by samsung
thecommander
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Same here to brother please report as much as u can .iam also doing it .because they will fix only this issue with more response from as many as people
0 Likes
Anuj_Pathak_672
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Same issue I used to experience on my s20 FE 5g after updating to one ui 4.0, I literally tried everything to solve the issue on my own but was unsuccessful (5-7 factory resets, multiple cache wipes). Later on, I realised that reinstalling the whole firmware solves the issue. So just reinstall the whole firmware.

Steps to reinstall the firmware:-

1) Download your device specific firmware from samfw.com
(if you are naive to this
downloading of firmware, let me
know in the comments, will help you out)

2) Download latest version of Odin
( it is a samsung proprietary app for flashing official firmwares onto device. Watch a youtube video on how to flash firmware using odin. There is a video specifically for a52s 5g, where the creator flashed poland's one ui 4.1 on a52s 5g)

3) Flash the firmware.

4) Before setting up the device, switch off the device, go to recovery mode( I hope you know that, else Google it:)) , factory reset the device from there, then wipe the cache partition.

And then set up the device. This way I was able to get rid of the lag. Nowadays, i generally update by reinstalling the firmware and then factory reset the device.
Anuj_Pathak_672
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
It is not at all acceptable to face such kind of bugs on premium devices. Problem with notification panel should be resolved by samsung.

I was able to solve the panel problem but now i face another issue with the panel. Whenever I am on landscape mode (like watching videos, reading ) and switch to portrait mode, and try to pull the panel, the animation of the animation is abnormal. The animation is like frozen type, not possible to describe in words.

Never faced such problems with one ui 3.1. Samsung please solve this problem or atleast tell us how to solve it
thecommander
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Error report as much as possible brother they will fix this In one ui 4.1.1 update .
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes