Original topic:

Galaxy A73 camera and stabilization must improve .Worse than EIS in my old phone

(Topic created on: 10-15-2022 07:20 AM)
shaam_arafath
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
The OIS in my galaxy A73 is absolutely ridiculous with jittery shakes . The 108mp has no clarity and usually picks up a lot of noise , only the file size is bigger and the image buffering speed is slow to make us think as if it's different than the normal cam but it's not . Hope samsung improves the camera department in this phone.  Tha battery life also mediocre , max 6 to 7 hours which is not that great for 5000mah in battery saving mode . Better updates are needed samsung .
6 Comments
HR8V
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes, Even I noticed noise when capturing in night time also!
0 Likes
shaam_arafath
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yeah true . Hoping the A13 with these improvements will release within this year end .
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
When did you buy it?

108mp is just a gimmick. I wish you knew it before purchasing.
0 Likes
shaam_arafath
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
2 months back . I wasn't much into 108mp . I was looking for a good OIS camera with longer software support and this fitted all my checkboxes
Bannu_10
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Bro I don't know about your camera issue but using the battery in saving mode only drains the battery more. So, use the mobile by turning off battery saving mode and it depends on what apps and tasks your performing. I wish it could help you out.
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes