Original topic:

Galaxy A51 launched in India, price and specs

(Topic created on: 01-29-2020 06:38 PM)
ADSoomeet
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung has launched the Galaxy A51 in India. Successor to last year's wildly popular Galaxy A50, the A51 will go on sale in the country from January 31 across all major online and offline retail stores.

The device comes in 6GB+128GB memory configuration and is priced at Rs. 23,999. Full specs below.

Display: 6.5-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinty-O
Rear camera: 48MP + 12MP ultra-wide + 5MP depth sensor + 5MP macro camera
Front camera: 32MP
Processor: Exynos 9611
Battery: 4000mAh with 15W fast charging 
Software: Android 10-based One UI 2.0
Other highlights: NFC and MST-based Samsung Pay, On-screen fingerprint sensor, Super Steady video recording, and more
8 Comments
Ďiñesh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
please request samsung mid range mobile not buying .main reason given software updat to crach the device so facing many problems so careful money is wasted. so my request is buying another brand
rakib10
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
you are absolutely right bro,
Samsung team don't care mid range mobile's issue and problem.
BhavinRajpara
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
it's 100% True don't buy Samsung devices
sagar214
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
even they don't care about premium segment also. i am using S9 from it's launched in India. but now a days, there are many problems in softwares, but Samsung is not listening...
ADSoomeet
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Could you please elaborate what problems are you facing? Android 10 is just around the corner, by the way.
Morteza323
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

It is only good on paper. When you work with Galaxy A51, you realize, wasting your money and time. It has a lot of problems, and Samsung didn't care about mid-range phones. I wrote about these issues in the link below.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/My-problems-with-Samsung-Galaxy-A51-less-than-24-hours-...

Ďiñesh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
main problem was battery drain issue and fingerprints
Ďiñesh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
not buying bro waste of money