Original topic:

Galaxy A51 OneUI 2.5 Update Problem

(Topic created on: 10-21-2020 11:55 AM)
Ibad
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Galaxy A51 OneUI 2.5 Update Problems.

I have the Following Problem after OneUI 2.5 Update in A51 India.

1 -- Animations of Opening any app Is slow.
2 -- Touch Register Is Slow.
3 -- Heating Problems While Normal Usage
(I don't know about Games because No Games Installed).
4 -- Badly Lags While Opening App Screen.
5 -- Lags While opening Notification Panel.
6 -- Restart Time Of Mobile is Increased. (Means When I Power off the mobile and Again Power on it Takes 5 to 10 Minutes to Restart, I Checked It Personally 5 to 6 Times before the Update It only takes 2 to 3 Minutes to Restart). 
7 -- Keyboard Typing Lags.
8 -- Rear Camera Video Quality Decreases.

Please Share Your Experience after the Update in the The Comment.
Thank you!
16 Comments
Amrood12
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
mine is working smoothly and snappy after update😉
0 Likes
Ibad
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I Have 2 Galaxy A51 Devices
6gb/128gb & 8gb/128gb.

I have Problem In 6gb/128gb Variant
and.
8gb/128gb Variant Is Working very perfectly without any Problem after Update.
0 Likes
Amrood12
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
mine is 6gb variant.it is working very smoothly,no heating issue its animation got faster.i never experienced such experience before on this a51.i am very happy with update.i recommend you to hard reset your phone first and then reflash the software from samsung service centre.its the only way you can try.
0 Likes
Ibad
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I Already Factory Reset my Mobile and Some of the Problems are Solved like Heating issues, no Lags in Animations, overall stability improves
and better.
0 Likes
Amrood12
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
nice.it can be due to third party applications.so install it in order and your phones performance.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
jaredyates
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

i have almost same problems too (problem no: 1-4-5-6-8) also a big problem after the update the phone DOES NOT VIBRATE.... sometimes it does smt it does NOT.... What is this?? It vibrated on charging but no vibration when needed... Cmon samsung.... Vibrate my phoneee.....

0 Likes