Original topic:

Galaxy A50 simultaneous reboot

(Topic created on: 07-18-2020 03:31 AM)
debdey
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
After updating to the One UI 2.0 and Android 10, my device is automatically restarting simultaneously. After a month of waiting for another update to fix the issue I finally had to reset the device, then I went to the service centre and updated the software again. But still the problem persists.

Looking forward to a proper solution..
0 Likes
5 Comments
MohitTyagi283
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
go to service centre again they will change the PCB ,I was also facing same problem with my galaxy A50.
0 Likes
debdey
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
but my device was working perfectly before the update. why should I change any parts and even if I had to it has to be completely free of cost, as it caused by the company itself.
0 Likes
MohitTyagi283
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
bro even my device was working fine before update nd it will be free of cost if device is under warranty.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and try to resolve "Auto restart" issue by following below given steps:

>>>Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Turn off auto start.

If the issue still persist, we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link : https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
VanHien
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

My galaxy A50 had the same problem

0 Likes