Original topic:

Galaxy A20 - The Entertainment Box & Power House

(Topic created on: 04-30-2019 05:18 PM)
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Entertainment Box & Power House

I have been using this phone for three days now, and it adds quite a significant value to my daily dose of entertainment. The colours of the display are really good and are quite realistic. It’s an infinity-V, super AMOLED display and watching movies on a big screen is always a good experience in itself.
Fast internet connectivity allows me to surf any amount of data, I really like to read blogs, watching dance videos, using Instagram and browsing other social media sites and this phone allows me to do all for the price of just Rs. 12,490/-
 Its dual camera especially the ultra-wide mode has activated my hidden photography skills inside me, and I have spent almost three evenings wandering on streets in search of subjects with my galaxy A20. Honestly, it was fun to do so. In my free time, I play games like Asphalt 8: Airborne and Real Racing 3 on it. For me, it’s a complete entertainment package.

Any other A20 user who wants to add something to this thread here?  
0 Likes
13 Comments
RaHuLSiNH1923
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
i have too a20 i really like this device....
honestly it's valuable device for me.....🥰😍😘
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
it surely is
0 Likes
RaHuLSiNH1923
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
battery life awesome.
big Amoled display.
dual camera.
Fast Fingerprint.
0 Likes
RajeshYadavv
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
0 Likes
MohanSingh1
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

Yes, I want to add something! Galaxy A20 has a powerful battery of 4000mAh and supports fast charging, so you can have your entertainment package on for the whole day without worrying about the battery. 

Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Thanks for adding it & yes it is a powerhouse 👍
0 Likes
SoniyaKhatri
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

Wow! It seems quite an affordable entertainment package, I can think of buying this now, by the way, who else’s bought this here?

0 Likes
NoorAalam01
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

Hey! Show us some of your clicked photographs here. I really want to know how’s the camera quality?

0 Likes
SouravSinha
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

I think it’s a good entertainment value for the price of 12,490/- What do you say, guys?

0 Likes