Puskara52s
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Can anyone suggest for best G Cam for A52s 5g
venusn99
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
There is only 2 options available under "camera photo resolution" even after switching UI to pixel 5

1. Full resolution
2. Medium resolution
Tomino
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Idk what's wrong there. But, It's working fine in mine. Maybe try reset the app & repeat the whole process or just leave it as it is. 12 MP is enough.
0 Likes
Tomino
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Now, I know why this is happening. You click a few pics & see the details of the image in the gallery app. Is it showing you 16 MP even in full resolution?? I think so because maybe the full resolution has already enabled the 16 MP cam. So, this isn't an issue anymore if the option is not showing. I deleted the gcam & re-downloaded to see what's the real cause. So, full res is enough to enable 16 MP. Check & let us know. Is it still not showing 16 MP? Then wait for some time. It may give you the option to enable it.
0 Likes
venusn99
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
You are right, the size of image from Gcam capture is 16MP.

Thanks for helping 🙂
Tomino
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Pleasure! 😊
0 Likes
Tomino
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I forgot to mention that It will only take great photos from the rear cam. It may disappoint you from the front or while video recording. Anyway, for video and selfies, the stock is a much better option. However, gcam's video is not bad in 4k 30fps. Don't force it to 60 fps, maybe It will crash, and you have to repeat all these again. But, if it's works for you, then use it. I don't use camera apps so much. I just have these. If in a case, I ever need it.

Edit: If you're not seeing the mode to switch between ultra-wide & wide cam then, Go to Global in settings, you will see "Digital Zoom" after you scroll down a lit bit, turn this off If It's turned on. You can now use ultra wide and wide both in gcam.
0 Likes
Nims90
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Ya it will works in samsung a52 s gcam thanks tomino
Nims90
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
G cam works but final output result image was black as compare to other phone image
0 Likes
SõN
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Gcam port for a52s 5g can anyone send me a link because I'm not able to find any
0 Likes
varman123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Samsunga52s april security update problem
0 Likes