Original topic:

Fingerprint Censor Not working

(Topic created on: 03-12-2020 10:46 AM)
MINI1710
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Is there anyone else who is facing problem with the fingerprint censor with A70s?? I hv tried everything but the problem remains the same. 

Before reaching out the service centre and wasting my precious time out there, thought to be double sure if its only with me or other ppl are suffering too. 
Thanks
5 Comments
VanshJUDGE
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
remove screenguard it will work properly
0 Likes
mayur2365
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
update bhi nahi de rahe hai a70s ko.samsung ka update policy bakwas hai.fingerprint sensor bhi ekdam bakwas hai
0 Likes
Sahilj1
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
why dont you check if there are scratches on the finger print sensor part of display.if it so then it won't work until the display is replaced.please accept solution
sarwar1234
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
The fingers do not work when the dry
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue-

> If any screens guard/tampered glass/protection film is available then first disables the fingerprint settings and then removes the screen guard.

> Once screen guard is removed now register the fingerprint again and check the issue

> Make sure to use the central fingerprint parts evenly when you register or scan fingerprint, so that all portions of fingerprint, including the centre and corners have been fully scanned.

> If problem does not get resolved, run the device in Safe mode and reconfigure the fingerprint.

> If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes