Original topic:

Feedback

(Topic created on: 10-22-2019 04:44 PM)
Kaizaadbanaji2608
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung Needs To Treat Every Device That It Launches After 15K As A Top Priority And Give The Best Cameras That Wash Out The Competition And Also Update The Devices Regularly (Monthly) And Fix The Bugs So That Users Are Not Disappointed.  Inspite Of Paying Premium For These Devices I Dont See Any Care About The Devices . Wake Up Samsung. 
0 Likes
11 Comments
curious818
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
15k ain't premium bud lol!
0 Likes
curious818
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
what difference does it make when I bought a s10 with 65k and another person bought a samsung worth 20k...?? u want every feature in 20k phone? lol bruh
Galaxy A
Not every feature. But features have to be on par with the competition in that segment
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I paid 28 for my a70s I would expect the best in that range obviously
0 Likes
curious818
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
tip: always go for samsung flagships and not any midrange samsung devices as they are moderate.. could have put more money and have it spent on one plus 7 atleast
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Right bro , 28 thousans is a big amaount , so they must give features at least which can be given in that amaount.
i always brought second hand phones that are in warranty, i brought s9 for 25k , then s9plus for 30k and now s10 plus for 42k with 7 months warranty.
my frends always buy midrange phone but they always buy new, I never buy a new phone, So i always enjoys the flagship features in a less amount
Galaxy A
Not like that bro. Even I do that but The A70s really needs to stand true to its name
0 Likes
Pratim001
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
the charm of flagship phone is awesome, Whether it is 1st/2nd hand. I also purchase flagship phone in 2nd hand..and I have no complain..they are just superb. (Note9 user)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
sir go to samsung service centre they will help you out