Original topic:

Error message | GALAXY A70

(Topic created on: 02-28-2021 11:19 PM)
ThePredator
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Hi Guys,

Recently I am receiving a error message in my phone. Please see the attached for error details. Do anyone have any idea? #Galaxy_A70

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Download nice catch and enable toast history then you will get information, from where/ which app that messages came

http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.app.goodcatch

see ss

Screenshot_20210227-224405_Nice Catch_77457.jpg

Screenshot_20210228-170509_Nice Catch_77599.jpg

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
Probably you have Bajaj Wallet app, Reinstall that app.

View solution in context

Solution
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yeah coz you uninstalled the app that uses the Freshchat SDK. That's why you are not getting the error. Just wanted to give the reason behind the error and that it's nothing to worry about.

View solution in context

12 Comments
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Download nice catch and enable toast history then you will get information, from where/ which app that messages came

http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.app.goodcatch

see ss

Screenshot_20210227-224405_Nice Catch_77457.jpg

Screenshot_20210228-170509_Nice Catch_77599.jpg

ThePredator
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Thanks buddy, will give it a try
Solution
Galaxy A
Probably you have Bajaj Wallet app, Reinstall that app.
Galaxy A
Exactly
ThePredator
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Thanks Dude, will try dat..
Galaxy A
Make sure to touch 3 dots near my Comment and accept it as solution if your problem is solved. 😁
PARTHA255
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
me too the same problem on galaxy a51
0 Likes
ThePredator
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Try the above resolutions mate..
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Freshchat is an application/SDK of Freshworks. To access files stored in your device from the app, android sdk provides a tool called the file provider. In your case freshchat is not using the default file provider and is trying to use a file provider that's not configured by code properly which is the cause of the error. It can be fixed by the devs by adding few lines of code.
0 Likes