cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Did anyone else notice a missing files in Android folder?

(Topic created on: 06-23-2021 03:02 AM)
Lvatsha
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
My Samsung a21s started acting weird after installing Android 11
6 Comments
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy A

Hi Lvatsha

Kindly provide more information related to your query and please advise what error message are you getting?

Please also provide a screen shot of the error.

These details will help us properly understand the situation you are facing, and allow us to offer the support you need.

0 Likes
Lvatsha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I'm using a21s which doesn't have Knox workstation... so I'm using dual WhatsApp and I noticed that the WhatsApp folder under dual apps went missing and every but its still showing that my WhatsApp does have data under app details... Screenshot_20210622-160549_My Files.jpg
0 Likes
Lvatsha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Another Thing I noticed is that some of my apps are not behaving well and some are constantly crashing and I don't know if that's got anything with the missing data on android root folder on the follong... check screenshot Screenshot_20210622-160603_My Files.jpg
0 Likes
dickman
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes me to, I noticed all the Android folder data has disappeared. I used to often browse this folder to check up on downloaded utube and podcasts. Have u got a fix for this?? Thanks
0 Likes
LEBOGANG1EN
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
You have to authorize or give your file manager permission to access the folder or download file explorer
0 Likes
03l01m
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Everyone had this issue with WhatsApp, it's just WhatsApp migrating stuff. It'll go back to normal
0 Likes