Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Developer option

(Topic created on: 12-03-2020 10:48 AM)
ShahanaZubair
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
When i am trying to enable developers mode my it shows  that you are 3,2,1 steps away from being a developer and the it says that developer mode is enabled, but when i go back to open developer options i could not find it anywhere.. and when i re try enabling dev mode it shows same thing again and again. What should i do?
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Have you bought your device using Samsung finance+? Then, i think samsung finance+ has some clause or tncs regarding the same..

View solution in context

Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
if you bought using Samsung fin+ emi then it will enable after full emi paid

View solution in context

9 Comments
Galaxy A
its a glitch.
Galaxy A
You can try factory reset and wipe dalvik cache.
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy A
Have you bought your device using Samsung finance+? Then, i think samsung finance+ has some clause or tncs regarding the same..
ShahanaZubair
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
yeah.. that is that.. thanks
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
if you bought using Samsung fin+ emi then it will enable after full emi paid
ShahanaZubair
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
okk. I was thinking the same.. Now i have to wait for that😭
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
yes , its sad but this is the reason😏
RussellDixon
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hello forum members. Can you suggest a company that specializes in the services of The concept of software product development? Do you know such a company?

0 Likes
JohnAtkinson
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Hello. For example, I recently accidentally found web developers ukraine, which offers many services in various areas of development. It should also be used by many people. In addition, I think you also need to know the basic ideas and steps to develop an application or business. Probably lasoft.org will be your best development partner.

0 Likes