Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Charging screen issue ,A52s 5g

(Topic created on: 01-03-2022 08:18 AM)
JK24
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Whenever i put in charge and the screen off , it shows the charging information but there is a light coming from the whole screen. Its an super amoled dislplay then why its happening. I have this issue till I bought this device. Does anyone knows what it is?
 No issue in Aod only when screen purely off while charging.. and charging info shows with this back light..we can see this backlight clearly when in room with complete dark. 

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yup I know this. I have been reporting this to them for a long time. They can't even understand the issue . So finally I turned off charging info.
This was not there when I bought the phone. Seems to be a software issue.

View solution in context

Solution
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Got it. Hope they 1st acknowledge this issue and fix it with future updates.

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
It's a sw issue. Report it to samsung continously and surely they'll take a step to fix this issue. Or just wait for updates until this issue is fixed.
if u found this helpful then click on the 3 dots of this comment and accept it as solution

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
It is a big software issue. Don't worry, your hardware is fine.
If you find this helpful kindly click on the three dots and click accept as solution

View solution in context

17 Comments
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yup I know this. I have been reporting this to them for a long time. They can't even understand the issue . So finally I turned off charging info.
This was not there when I bought the phone. Seems to be a software issue.
JK24
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Ok bro. Am also turned it off
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Bro this happens only while showing charging info? I guess some users were reporting about AOD as well earlier??
JK24
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes bro, when aod is always on there is same bug.. when we use aod tap to show for 10 sec or 5 sec no problem ..
0 Likes
Solution
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Got it. Hope they 1st acknowledge this issue and fix it with future updates.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes bro only while charging..AOD has been fine in A52s. I guess aod issue was in A52 4g.
ムBHINムV
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Old problem
M facing the same problem in A52
No issues resolved
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
It's a sw issue. Report it to samsung continously and surely they'll take a step to fix this issue. Or just wait for updates until this issue is fixed.
if u found this helpful then click on the 3 dots of this comment and accept it as solution
JK24
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Are you sure is this a software issue?
Because someone in this community said that its an hardware problem who also facing same problem.