Original topic:

Can't Install Samsung App Lock in A50

(Topic created on: 03-27-2021 11:51 AM)
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
App Lock isn't builted as a system in my A50. I've tried to install with Package Installer and Split APKs Installer (SAI) and got the apk from APKMirror but any of the method didn't worked. Please provide me a fix!

GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you for trying your best to help me out.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Download activity manager and
After installing activate one option i attached but after still not able to use then have to use other app lock from playstore

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andrefrsousa.tools.activitymanager

Screenshot_20210309-013147_Activity Manager_79907.jpg

Screenshot_20210309-013658_Activity Manager_79909.jpg

GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I have already checked that earlier but I can't find the app. Please see the screenshot that I have posted in @Adithya04 's comment.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
So as I said if you can't then have to rely on other app lock from playstore
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks for your great effort for helping me out. Yes, I should rely with third-party applocks. IDK why Samsung didn't include this app in my device 😞
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes it should have on all phone as of now send feedback to Samsung by using get help section
GetHelp>>SendFeedback>>ErrorReport/AskQuestion>choose appropriate section

Screenshot_20201223-115720_Samsung Members_65434.jpg

Screenshot_20201110-145908_Samsung Members_63169.jpg

GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I am Bangladeshi and I bought this device from Italy. That's why I think it isn't included. I am running on One UI 2.5 till now.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Actually not all devices are supported s secure specially the device having secure folder not supported s secure
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
And if you want then you can try this app it is one of the best app lock in playstore

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domobile.applock.in
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks for suggesting me!