Original topic:

Calling issue after ui update 3.1 and android 11 in A80

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 12:20 PM)
Remo13997
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Im facing calling issue after ui 3.1 and android 11 update in my device A80. Whenever there is im recieving call the sound is getting delayed with 10-15 sec after connecting moreover the call is getting hung up automatically. I thought its may be problem with my network so i have changed the sim but still the problem is arising with other network  carriers too. If any one has any idea please do share asap. Thanking you in advance.
90 Comments
excali70
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

same problem. And no new update like some people said. I updated just 2 days ago. And after update started the call issue

0 Likes
Irip
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Similar problem with A50 after one ui v3.1 update. Call connection is made but no sound on either side I.e. called person hangs up. Interestingly so after i get called my phone works again (I can call w/o problems). However sometime later the problem appears again and someone has to call me to fix it?!!!

0 Likes
Irip
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Similar problem with A50 after one ui v3.1 update. Call connection is made but no sound on either side I.e. called person hangs up. Interestingly so after i get called my phone works again (I can call w/o problems). However sometime later the problem appears again and someone has to call me to fix it?!!!

0 Likes
Chapellela
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

My phone crashes after the update. Calls take 15 seconds to start. Most of the time you don't hear anything in the call, only when you hang up and call again it works. Messages open by themselves even though I haven't done the app.

And my apps hang or stop responding.

S_E_Borowski
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Same Issue with A80 after latest Android Update. When receiving an incoming call it takes 20 to 30 seconds to hear the call. many times callers just hang off before i actually get the call. 

i see that there are more users with same issue recently posting having an A80 phone. please help!

This Calling issue in ISRAEL not a network issue but post update issue. 

0 Likes
RichelleBryan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have a Samsung A80 and I am having the same problem immediately after the April 1 update. 

0 Likes
Members_19SPi7w
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A

Samsung, you destroyed my work life with this update. My phone is garbage right now and i waited hopefully to receive an bug reverser update but no more. Thats it bye bye 

0 Likes
excali70
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

I know your struggle. But in Europe we got much needed update 2 days ago and now telephone is working corectly. But because of all trying to enable it before, there is a lot of applications needed to setup again. Try every few hours to see if update is enabled in your country.

Samsung_LP7Vxq2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am also facing same issue and no proper response from samsung...

Galaxy A

UAE RECEIVE UPDATE TODAY 28.4.2021