Original topic:

Calling issue after ui update 3.1 and android 11 in A80

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 12:20 PM)
Remo13997
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Im facing calling issue after ui 3.1 and android 11 update in my device A80. Whenever there is im recieving call the sound is getting delayed with 10-15 sec after connecting moreover the call is getting hung up automatically. I thought its may be problem with my network so i have changed the sim but still the problem is arising with other network  carriers too. If any one has any idea please do share asap. Thanking you in advance.
90 Comments
sthevan
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Facing same calling issue after the update in my A80. Quickly resolve the issue.its horrible to handle.
Abhitamse
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Facing Call issue with my Samsung A80 after the update
MFK_CELESTIAL
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Did u get it fix, am also facing same issue
alexer
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Same here guys I don't know how they release there update without checking.. won't recommend samsung to anyone.. much more advertising is also coming on main screen of a80.
akshayg89
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
exactly bro,
Raji117
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
I am also facing the same issue... it takes 10 to 12 seconds to connect to call... this is so frustrating... unwanted things came but important thing is not working....
Galaxy A
Yes facing call issue with SamsungA80 after Update
Swagkidkhan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Im facing calling issue after ui 3.1 and android 11 update in my device A80. Whenever there is im recieving call the sound is getting delayed with 10-15 sec after connecting moreover the call is getting hung up automatically. ANY FIX FOR THIS PROBLEM????????

MFK_CELESTIAL
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Am Also Facing issue with receiving call and dailing , on receving call not able to hear voice.
2nd Issue it eating battery.

Looks update testing is not done.

How to fix the issue
Members_fEeAzx4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I'm also having the same issue in my A80 device 

Pls fix this samsung