Original topic:

Battery 🔋 drain after one ui 4.1 android 12 GALAXY A51

(Topic created on: 04-25-2022 04:16 PM)
Sandeepsp
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
There is huge battery drain issue in samsung A51. Not only A51 users but also S21 ultra users have been facing this issue since one ui 4.0. 
Samsung need to fix this. There are no frequesnt update from samsung for every phone specially A51 (Most selling phone of the year in which it launched) . We got January security patch and after that april security patch with one ui 4.1. so, I don't hope for early fix of this issue.

Come on sammy

3 Comments
Malkits
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
right battery drain faster Samsung galaxy A51 i m using a51
0 Likes
TeoTom
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

I think its a common problem. Same pblm with my Galaxy A52s also.

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes