Original topic:

Back panel coming off

(Topic created on: 09-18-2023 01:25 PM)
abhiramkudpula
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I have used samsung A52 for 1 year 7 months and back panel is coming off. Does anyone else face this issue? Also, does water resistance remain if it's glued again in service center? 
4 Comments
pnarasimha
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I also faced the same issue for Samsung A50, then later i exchange A50 for A33 5g
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
It's a common issue with a52s.
yes, the water resistant will remain if glued from Authorized service center
Gourav_Mistri
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I am using Galaxy A52 from last 1 year and 9 months. After 6 months of buying this phone, the back panel began to come off. I visited Samsung authorized service centre many times. But they gave me several excuses and forced me to change the frame of this smartphone. I told them that this is a manufacturing problem. But they didn't accept it and told me to change the back panel. I refused to change it.
I attached a back sticker on and around the gap so that no water is allowed to enter into the phone.
I suggest you to do the same as to make your phone little bit safe from water and dust.
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, We request you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. So that they can check the exact issue with the device and fix it at the earliest and guide you regarding the water resistance accordingly. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes