Original topic:

Apps not working and problem in installation πŸ˜•

(Topic created on: 12-21-2022 09:56 PM)
Nilesh777
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
After one UI 5.0 android 13 updates in A51 some apps not open and crash. So I Uninstalled one of the apps and try to install it again from the play store but it showed an error. After this I try to install apk file which I download from the web then it shows that the package conflicted with an existing package.
Does anyone have a solution for this?

0 Likes
7 Comments
NageshShetti
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Check maybe u have mx player before

Error massage is showing it's conflict
With existing package
0 Likes
Nilesh777
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
No, I don't have
0 Likes
NageshShetti
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Then I think that app is not compatible with android 13

Download android 13 version of that app
0 Likes
Nilesh777
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
It's not compatibility issue. It's the issue of the package which remained after all uninstallation. I can't find that package.
0 Likes
NageshShetti
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Try to install from playstore it's safe then installing apk and show Error here what play store shows

Because apk is not necessary to be official so

It can be moded also so can't say fault of android 13
0 Likes
γ…€
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Restart ur device. And check again.

u delete only the app or along with data?
If deleted only app , reinstall the old app ... then clear data. And delete.. then restart device.. then install from play store.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.
Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

Step 1. Go to Settings > Apps.
Step 2. Tap on More options (three vertical dots) on upper-right corner > Sort by > Size.
To delete:
Step 1. Go to Settings > Apps.
Step 2. Select an issued app.
Step 3. Tap Uninstall to free up storage space.

Improper App installation may also cause Android Apps crashing problem. You must download the App from the Google Play Store/ Galaxy store and use it only after it is successfully and completely installed on your device. In case your Apps stop abruptly, delete or uninstall the App from your device and install it back carefully after a few minutes.

Step 1. To uninstall apps on an Android device, go to Settings > Apps.
Step 2. Select an issued app > tap on Uninstall.
Step 3. Go to Google Play Store and reinstall the App again.

If your issue will be not resolved, Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).
Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes