Original topic:

Anyway to make Space bar bigger in Samsung Keyboard

(Topic created on: 02-10-2021 10:42 PM)
Abhishek_Singh
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung Keyboard has very small space bar when it opens in browser and I keep tapping periods instead of Space bar. Its really frustrating.

Is there any way to resolve it?

RickyM51
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
😂
0 Likes
Bella_Edward
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

what a beautiful font! which font is this?

Galaxy A
The name of font is Pkmachhiato. I had download it from Zfont app. However I think now it has been removed from there due to copyright issues.

Screenshot_20210225-220045_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
JustMe7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Use Good Lock app and download Keys Cafe in it.. We can edit buttons, their width and all in it...
0 Likes
sdmf74
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

The tiny keyboard on Samsung is driving me nuts! I can't find any way around it. You would think they would have fixed this by now.

Someone said it would be fixed in 11 but NOPE

Slavanaway
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

They said Android 111. That would be 111. A few more versions to go

0 Likes
sdmf74
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

The tiny spacebar in Samsung keyboard is driving me nuts!

I really wish they would fix this. Someone said it would be fixed in 11 but it's not

Galaxy A
I have stopped using it and now I use Google Keyboard.
0 Likes
Mommy Lydia
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I had this problem on my Note 9 only when I pressed the chrome search bar. If its normal for when you text and when you type Google.com in the browser app, then the problem could be the widget you chose for your home screen. My space bar was normal for texts and on the website (but not through search bar) by changing my Samsung keyboard settings

First I checked my Samsung keyboard settings.

Inside setting type "on screen keyboard"> "Samsung keyboard">" style and layout">"size and transparency" the. Drag it to make it larger. you can also search the "size and transparency")

Then I removed the old search bar widget. Press and hold on your home screen. "Widget" appears. You can't scroll to find search bars, you have to type "search" into the search bar. Don't select "chrome search bar" select the "Google search bar". That one resolved my tiny space bar problem.

Hope it helps.

GeorgjRalington
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Atleast you can always just try turning your phone sideways . . .